- Our company is specialized in office furniture since 1986,
- Our headquarter is in Milan, where there are the offices and the main warehouse (in about 20.000 sqm),
- Our turnover is of/about € 35.000.000 (2019), and our share capital is € 17.000.000 (reserves included)
- We are 162 employees, working into the offices, the three warehouses in Pioltello (MI), Segrate (MI) and Cologno M.se (MI), the production sites in Motta di Livenza (Treviso), Mombaroccio (Pesaro-Urbino) and Francenigo di Gaiarine (Treviso) and in the 21 showroom located in the North and Center of Italy;
- Our core business is to design, produce and sell office furniture, office seatings, office partition walls, but there are some more business units for contract, restructuring, office turnkey, and on demand furniture.
- We have a lot of items ready-to-delivery, so, for most of them, we can offer the delivery from our warehouse
in 5 working days.
- Our Mission is not to do more (more sales)but to do it better (that is take more care for Client service and assistance).
- Our boss is the Client.
He can fire everybody in the company, simply going somewhere to spend his money. The continuous quality research, both in service and in product materials and production.
- The most important treasure of our company is our employees and partners: they are the ones who know about the previous points and conduct them.
Roberto Motti – CEO
New Corporate Headquarter
Pioltello Mi – Via Sondrio, 10
Our production is based in three different places, all in Italy:
- Motta di Livenza (Treviso), where we produce semifinished products;
- Mombaroccio (Pesaro-Urbino), where we realize industrial on demand items;
- Francenigo di Gaiarine (Treviso), for packaging operations.
Our organization has three different production: industrial production, middle-business and carpentry lab, to satisfy all the Client needs.
industrial producion we use big machineries for series production, so we can guarantee good quality with low prices, and ready-to-delivery items
middle-business we use numeric-control machines, committed to special furniture or to restricted lines.
carpentry lab we have a special department, with designers and carpenters, that creates totally “on demand” furniture, based on the specific Client needs.